Thursday, November 30, 2017

MPR Leftist False Gods Al Franken and Garrison Keillor Crumble and Fall

For years they have pointed the finger at the Catholic Church.  Under the guise of humor, they got away with murder.

As a native of Minnesota, the land of the smug DFL, I have to say how much I have enjoyed seeing the swamp drained the past year.   Apparently it wasn't such a quiet week in Lake Wobegon...and just wait until the count comes in.

All hail the great Minnesota pseud. Not! "Ah yes -- I'm no ordinary dirty old man. My alleged transgressions are more 'interesting' and 'complicated' than those of ordinary mortals. Pity me all you poor schlubs!"

Source:  https://apnews.com/a471efc6700f406c9d8ac2e5037cfe9b

It's a rare moment in history to see the "accusers" in the realm of media and politics getting a taste of their own medicine. I regret I have no word of wisdom for them except the one they regularly mete out to people like us, in their revolting pretense of social conscience and inclusiveness:

Matthew 7:1-3 "Judge not, lest ye be judged. For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?"

No comments:

Post a Comment